Unscented conditioner?

sarag505

bag obssessed...
Aug 6, 2008
Hi! Can anyone recommend a good leather conditioner that has NO scent whatsoever? I have tried Apple products and LMB, but they are both too strong for me and give me headaches when I use them. Thanks!

I use a product called Leather CPR. It is not completely scentless but definitely not strong like Apple or LMB products. CPR can be found in Bed, Bath & Beyond stores or hardware stores. You would have to take a sniff first before purchase to see if the scent if tolerable. I get headaches from strong scents too. I love a product called Weiman Leather Wipes. They smell like citrus, strong but not overbearing, and contain a sunscreen of 15 to protect colors from fading. I wipe down all of my bags after each use with the Weiman wipes and use Leather CPR when a bag needs more attention (surface dirt removal or a more intensive conditioning.)

Thanks for all your responses! Roey, where can I find the Weiman wipes at? I have been wanting to find some sort of leather product with an SPF in it to preserve the colors of my bags.

Aw, thanks sara! They are senior citizens, lol! Zack is 12 and Herbie (kitty) is almost 20!

I purchase the Weiman wipes at my local Safeway in the cleaning supplies aisle. I have also seen them in grocery stores. So far, none of my bags have faded.