Unscented conditioner?

sarag505

bag obssessed...
Aug 6, 2008
Hi! Can anyone recommend a good leather conditioner that has NO scent whatsoever? I have tried Apple products and LMB, but they are both too strong for me and give me headaches when I use them. Thanks!

roey

O.G.
Mar 1, 2006
I use a product called Leather CPR. It is not completely scentless but definitely not strong like Apple or LMB products. CPR can be found in Bed, Bath & Beyond stores or hardware stores. You would have to take a sniff first before purchase to see if the scent if tolerable. I get headaches from strong scents too. I love a product called Weiman Leather Wipes. They smell like citrus, strong but not overbearing, and contain a sunscreen of 15 to protect colors from fading. I wipe down all of my bags after each use with the Weiman wipes and use Leather CPR when a bag needs more attention (surface dirt removal or a more intensive conditioning.)

roey

O.G.
Mar 1, 2006
Aw, thanks sara! They are senior citizens, lol! Zack is 12 and Herbie (kitty) is almost 20!

I purchase the Weiman wipes at my local Safeway in the cleaning supplies aisle. I have also seen them in grocery stores. So far, none of my bags have faded.