Unreleased Fall styles and colors

Status
Not open for further replies.

axcelle

O.G.
Apr 3, 2009
Hi ladies. I would really appreciate it if anyone receiving an email from one of the RM reps with details about the new styles and colors marked "Confidential", "For your eyes only", "Not to be posted or forwarded" would honor those requests and not post the details here on TPF. I appreciate being able to correspond with the RM reps privately and I don't know how much longer I will be able to do that if confidential information and photos keep popping up here on the forum. Thanks! :flowers:

Axcelle - Not aware of what this thread and first post is about ... You're saying that you (& I guess others) get e-mails about items not released yet RM doesn't want anyone to know these details and post on tpf??

Just wondering cause I want to be on this e-mail list with the latest scoop - :biggrin:

^ Yes, if you get an email from Codi or one of the other RM sales reps about upcoming styles/colors requesting not to share the information in the email it would be great if that request was honored so they can continue to work with customers on preorders.

I'm closing this at RMs request. They usually indicate if there is stuff not to be posted if you're on their email list. If that is the case and something is posted, please report it. Not everyone is on a mailing list, so it's not fair to ask this of people that don't know what is supposed to be posted her or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.