Unpaid Item Question

msmsytique

Sep 13, 2012
Houston
I sold and item on ebay and the bidder did not pay. Instead she sent me an email with an excuse about why she wasn't going to pay for my item that had nothing to do the item I was selling (she claims Ebay did not back her up on 2 prior LV fakes). I did not respond but opened a case against her. On the 4th day (last day for unpaid item case) she paid for the item via electronic check via paypal, the check has not cleared her account after 2 attempts to collect the money (I never expect it to). Prior to closing the case can I leave negative feedback for the buyer or should I just close the case? Sorry if this has been asked I tried to do a search on this question here and on ebay.

Thanks!

Nikki_

May 8, 2012
I sold and item on ebay and the bidder did not pay. Instead she sent me an email with an excuse about why she wasn't going to pay for my item that had nothing to do the item I was selling (she claims Ebay did not back her up on 2 prior LV fakes). I did not respond but opened a case against her. On the 4th day (last day for unpaid item case) she paid for the item via electronic check via paypal, the check has not cleared her account after 2 attempts to collect the money (I never expect it to). Prior to closing the case can I leave negative feedback for the buyer or should I just close the case? Sorry if this has been asked I tried to do a search on this question here and on ebay.

Thanks!
Sellers haven't been able to leave negative feedback for buyers since 2008.

BeenBurned

Coach, Dooney, Uggs
Authenticator
O.G.
Feb 25, 2007
East Coast, USA

Thanks!
Do close the case and make sure you choose the option that she gets a strike.

Apr 15, 2007
Unfortunately you will not be able to leave negative feedback. But you can make sure
that she will get a strike (she probably won't care but do it anyway)

Since this buyer claims that ebay did not back her up on two prior items,
why did she place a bid on yours? This was inconsiderate to do compounded by
an electronic check which doesn't look to be valid..