Unlucky day! Ever happened to you.

UPDATE:

Dear Sir / Madam,
We refer to your email of 06/12/2007 at 11:49am.
We deeply regret any inconvenience caused.
With reference to item (EC928488203US), we will forward the mentioned enquiry to the Investigating Officer for his or her necessary actions.
We greatly appreciate your kind patience and understanding on this matter.
Yours Always,

I hope i get compensated, even a little helps.. I hope the thief rots in hell.. ARGHhh!!!​

omg chpywhy! I am so sorry to hear about that. You would hope that people would be more honest, but no. What mail carrier was it on? I wonder if it would be safer on something like Fedex? Cos then it's a direct courier?

I hope you insured yr birkin in full!! I will be praying she arrives to you safely...

^^^ Its was USPS. Ive never had any prob b4. Not a first from US Sellers. I've learned my lesson never to send anything during holiday seasons. Too much "sitting time''. Too many wandering hands i suppose..

Oh no I hope it was insured. Last year I ordered PS3 games from EB Games and I got an empty envelope delivered. Someone opened it, took out my games, and taped it back up again. CS said it happens alot during the holidays.

That happened to me with a pair of shorts I ordered last summer!!
I got the open envelope with no shorts in it and the seller said there wasn't anything she could do about it.

that is terrible to hear..... that happed to me too they opened the cards...took out what was inside and still delivered the ripped cards to me..I was so upset at the thought of someone else opening up MY mail:sad: Karma is a powerful force:heart:

so sorry to hear about your loss. but i hope the post office/customs can at least try to track it down or do something about it. keep us updated! this also happens a lot where i live. the most upsetting thing about it is usually it is the customs people who do it and then keep it for themselves or sell it, OR charge you an exorbitant amount just to be able to claim the package. :sad:

Aww, I am sending you lots of <<<<<<<<<<<HUGS>>>>>>>>>>>>. That is really unfortunate. I really hope your Birkin was insured for the full amount and it arrives safely.

Do you trust the seller? I'm being cynical, but what's to stop a dishonest seller from opening up their own box, re-taping it, and then saying you're out of luck? Seems to me that the seller then gets to keep the item and the money. I would watch the seller carefully to make sure she doesn't put your agenda up for sale. If you paid by paypal, I would put in a claim for not received for that portion of the item and make it a full claim. It's the seller's responsibility to get the item to you - complete. She takes the financial loss, not you.

I can't really any help but I really hope everything gets sorted for you! It seems odd that they'd take the agenda rather than just taking both... either way it implicates the seller but I'm assuming you're 100% sure she's legit, at least I hope so!

Do you trust the seller? I'm being cynical, but what's to stop a dishonest seller from opening up their own box, re-taping it, and then saying you're out of luck? Seems to me that the seller then gets to keep the item and the money. I would watch the seller carefully to make sure she doesn't put your agenda up for sale. If you paid by paypal, I would put in a claim for not received for that portion of the item and make it a full claim. It's the seller's responsibility to get the item to you - complete. She takes the financial loss, not you.

Interesting possibility. This can be verified BTW depending on the package weight when shipped (the shipping weight will show whether the agenda was included in the package or not.

This will put your mind at ease regarding the seller I suppose.
I'm so sorry this happened to you:sad: