Unloading the Graceful... Tell me your thoughts on what to get in its place!

Dump the Graceful MM and get...

• Total voters

LittleStar88

Jul 12, 2018
My Graceful MM in DE was my first LV purchase in January after a long time away from LV. Then the pandemic hit and the bag has literally sat unused this entire time.

I've discovered this year that:

• I am loving smaller bags, bonus if it can be worn as crossbody/shoulder/hand-held.
  • I've since bought the PSM, the MPA, and a Speedy B 25 in DE this year and have used all three quite a lot.
  • I love that I don't have my stuff rolling around in a giant bag, and not interested in a Samorga for the Graceful (defeats the slouchy look).
  • If I need a larger bag/plan to carry lots of stuff, I have a Rebecca Minkoff large suede hobo that is the same shape and style as the Graceful. If I am out for a pack rat day trip, I have my little dog with me and tend to carry bags that I don't mind if they get damaged by dirt, spills, etc (carrying treats, food, bags, water bottle, etc).

Here is what I am considering in place of the Graceful:

• Alma BB in DE
  • Neo Noe in DE
  • Neo Noe BB in Epi
  • Speedy B 30 in DA or DE, or even a limited edition print (I had not expected to love my Speedy 25 so much, and am craving another Speedy!)

Monogram print is my least favorite but I like it on the smaller bags (MPA and PSM).

Tell me what bag you would get and why - if you already have the above options, what are the pros and cons? I have plenty of time to make my decision, no rush!

Since you have a speedy b 25 DE, I’d say get a smaller bag like the alma bb. I feel like I love the look of the neo noe but I feel like it will hold everything the speedy b 25 does. The alma bb is a nice crossbody that you can dress up or down. If the nano speedy wasn’t so hard to get I would def suggest that over the alma.

Reactions: BowieFan1971
Since you have a speedy b 25 DE, I’d say get a smaller bag like the alma bb. I feel like I love the look of the neo noe but I feel like it will hold everything the speedy b 25 does. The alma bb is a nice crossbody that you can dress up or down. If the nano speedy wasn’t so hard to get I would def suggest that over the alma.

Thank you for the suggestion! I loooove the nano speedy, but it's hard enough to get my hands into the Speedy 25 sometimes, so I worry the smaller opening would be frustrating. Also, sizewise I feel it is close to what the PSM would hold.

It’s hard to choose between alma BB or neo noe BB. Both on my list. Lol..
If you need it now, I will choose neo noe BB. But if you can wait a little longer, wait for the upcoming alma BB. They have different straps, which I am eyeing. Good luck on deciding..

It’s hard to choose between alma BB or neo noe BB. Both on my list. Lol..
If you need it now, I will choose neo noe BB. But if you can wait a little longer, wait for the upcoming alma BB. They have different straps, which I am eyeing. Good luck on deciding..

I know - those straps are :love:

Not in a hurry. Just finally coming to terms with the fact that the Graceful is taking up precious real estate on my shelf. Both the Neo Noe and Alma are on my list. Decisions, decisions!

Reactions: balen.girl