unlined bags...

@rmc@ndy

Aug 5, 2014
hi,

can anyone chime in in regards to the bags that are unlined? i have always bought bags with a lining so i find it strange (for me) to want to purchase a bag that does not have a lining, small darren bag. for those of you that own a bag without a lining, have you had any issues in regards to staining your other items in the bag or the lining flaking off? i am sure as the bag ages and is used that this will happen. i just don't want it to damage my other items if you know what i mean such as color transfer.

any help would be greatly appreciated!

thanks!

hi,

can anyone chime in in regards to the bags that are unlined? i have always bought bags with a lining so i find it strange (for me) to want to purchase a bag that does not have a lining, small darren bag. for those of you that own a bag without a lining, have you had any issues in regards to staining your other items in the bag or the lining flaking off? i am sure as the bag ages and is used that this will happen. i just don't want it to damage my other items if you know what i mean such as color transfer.

any help would be greatly appreciated!

thanks!
I just bought the RM unlined feed bag in cobalt and used it 2 days in a row. I didn't see any shedding or staining. I admit it was weird not to have a lining at first but I forgot all about it after a little while.