University top handle flapbag. Fall/winter collection. Does anyone else have one?

i love this bag when i saw it at my local boutique (singapore!). but i didn't get it because i have already purchased quite a number of bags this year.. so was trying to save up instead. how does the interior looks like? i like the buckle! :graucho:

i love this bag when i saw it at my local boutique (singapore!). but i didn't get it because i have already purchased quite a number of bags this year.. so was trying to save up instead. how does the interior looks like? i like the buckle! :graucho:

Oh really? Bet you got some lovely bags. I brought it in orchard road in Ngee Ann city but only Marina bay had the last one so went and picked it up from there!
Which colour did you see?
It is all burgundy inside with a zip compartment. I will put up some pics. Yes! The buckle is nice, quite different

Oh really? Bet you got some lovely bags. I brought it in orchard road in Ngee Ann city but only Marina bay had the last one so went and picked it up from there!
Which colour did you see?
It is all burgundy inside with a zip compartment. I will put up some pics. Yes! The buckle is nice, quite different

i see, i saw it at ngee ann city boutique and saw this exact same one!! but it was on the model and i didn't request to view the bag as i'm afraid i will be tempted to get it IF I HOLD IT. :doh:

looking forward to seeing your mod photos with it!! i bet it will be amazing!!!