Scarves Unite for Ugo Gattoni!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. :party: @bunnycat! This cw of Grand Prix du Faubourg makes you glow. :tup: :tup:

Ladybaga, bunnycat and Julide like this.
  2. Bunnycat,
    This is so beautiful on you! We are twins!!!! Happy Valentine's Day (after)!

bunnycat likes this.
  3. Thank you both weN and LadyB! I love this bright glowy rose color! And always a pleasure to be your twin Ladybaga!

4. I love the glowy rose, too! It helps to off-set the pearl grey for my skin tone. It is such a happy scarf with so much detail! (This season, my only silky buy is Animapolis in cw1. Just waiting for this rain to stop so that I can wear it!) Have fun with your new scarf! It is the PERFECT colorway!!!

bunnycat likes this.
  5. Yes the gris perle worried me a little, but of course... as is usual with H magic on scarves...when you are thinking "well...I really don't think this color is going to work..." Then you try it anyway and you are like "awww...shoot....:loveeyes: ....here...take my money already..." :lol: Happy belated Val Day! (I will PM you. I MAY decide to do a show in Sugarland in May...still pondering...would be great to meet some scarfies...)

Ladybaga likes this.
  6. Sharing the joy :biggrin:
    I picked up a Hippopolis at the H sale yesterday :party:
    PicsArt_09-01-11.29.33.jpg

7. What?!? That’s amazing!! Did they have more?:lol:

8. I went on the 3rd day of the sale (hoi polloi status...). This was the only cw they had and only a few pieces left. Understand there were two days of VIP sale before that, so they probably had more choices then.

hannahsophia, Julide and momasaurus like this.
  9. Julide and xincinsin like this.
  10. Omgosh, Congrats dear! I have been looking for this one for quite a while! Enjoy!:heart::loveeyes:

xincinsin likes this.
  11. Congrats on your find!! Lucky you!!

xincinsin and Julide like this.
  12. Omg! I want! :panic:
    Congrats on your find!

xincinsin likes this.
  13. I absolutely love Ugo Gattoni’s vibrant and whimsical works and colours and got the Le Grand Prix de Faubourg scarf.

Attached Files:

14. His scarves are totally suitable for wall art. And I always find something new when I look at them - dense with quirky details!

15. This is wonderful framed. :tup: