Unique Reveal!!!!

Apelila

Nov 30, 2012
This is not a bag:smile:But whats in it is different kinds and colors of bags....Now I'm not making any sense:P Guys this is the Best idea I can think of to preserve this Beauty❤️ Guys are you ready?:biggrin::smile::P

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    980.4 KB · Views: 794
Ok guys I have this Scarf for couple of years....I didnt use it not even once and hubby one day when he saw me playing in my closet with my scarf and he said that the design is beautiful and very artistic. After that it stuck in my head about the word "art" so I went to Michael and asked them if they can do this for me and the lady said yes and I was so excited it took them awhile to finish framing but today they called to let me know it is ready to pick up...by the way I have no idea doing a persinalized frame is Expensive:smile:;):P but its worth it after seeing this finish product oh my gosh I luv it❤️ I have to share the story:smile: sorry for making you guys wait:smile: but here she is❤️

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    547.9 KB · Views: 791
oh my, that is so beautiful! is there a mat around the scarf? i can't tell if the scarf extends to the frame or if there's a mat around it. either way, what a great piece to hang. makes me want one too now :smile:

Great idea for a beautiful scarf. It's very nice. Where will you hang it?
Thank you❤️ I'm having this discussion with hubby he said the house turn into purse...you have this custom cabinet in the bedroom just for your purse I guess in my livingroom❤️ lol I said yes its def a conversation starter.

Your husband was right what a great piece of art scarves are. I hope to frame some of mine one day!
Thank you❤️ yes you should do it I'm already thinking to custom frame one of my Dior Scarf that similar size on this one...and now I realized how much I luv blue color because the Dior is blue ��