Union Jack Limited Edition 2012 Diamond Jubilee

I really am getting very tempted on a union jack BAYSWATER but..... Might I ever find one of these discounted anywhere or is that waaaaay too much to ask for?? Does anyone know pls??:confused1::shrugs:

After driving myself crazy as to whether I should give in to my desire for the UJ Bays or leave it and save up for afew months and then get the regular Bays I've finally decided! I blame the dreary Bank Hol weather really! What else is there to do but shop?

I've just got off the phone to Mulberry Stratford and very soon I'll be in possession of a UJ Bays! YAAAYYY!!! :yahoo:

After driving myself crazy as to whether I should give in to my desire for the UJ Bays or leave it and save up for afew months and then get the regular Bays I've finally decided! I blame the dreary Bank Hol weather really! What else is there to do but shop?

I've just got off the phone to Mulberry Stratford and very soon I'll be in possession of a UJ Bays! YAAAYYY!!! :yahoo:
Haha haha haha! Congratulations ! You made the right choice to heal those summer blues! You and I will be baggy twins now..... Did the very same after yesterday's rain.....and nabbed the last one in Brompton road. Just called them back today to check it was a made in England edition.....it is. How about yours? :yahoo:

Ha! That's so funny! :lol: There must be something in the air to make us get our UJ Bays at nearly the same time! I've been going round in circles as to whether to get it or not and in the end I knew that I'd just regret it too much if I didn't. The lovely SA told me it would be sent out Fri, so it'll be along week I'm sure! But really I'm just relieved to have got one before they go! I'm sure all of the bags are made in England but will check when it arrives.

Ha! That's so funny! :lol: There must be something in the air to make us get our UJ Bays at nearly the same time! I've been going round in circles as to whether to get it or not and in the end I knew that I'd just regret it too much if I didn't. The lovely SA told me it would be sent out Fri, so it'll be along week I'm sure! But really I'm just relieved to have got one before they go! I'm sure all of the bags are made in England but will check when it arrives.

The entire UJ range were all made in England.....;) look forward to seeing your reveal.....:biggrin: