Uninformed SA's...

I called 3 of my LV stores here and NO confirmation yet, NO waitlist.....Finally my nice SA at Neimans LV took my name and # for when they do start a waitlist. UGGHHH

I spoke to several people SA and they all said the bag is coming out but it is not the mirror, it is actually a gold and sliver bag, similar to the swhali line, She said it looks like the mirror but is not made from the same material. I am not sure if this is correct but I spoke with several SA and they were managers who all agreed. Who knows!!!

I spoke to several people SA and they all said the bag is coming out but it is not the mirror, it is actually a gold and sliver bag, similar to the swhali line, She said it looks like the mirror but is not made from the same material. I am not sure if this is correct but I spoke with several SA and they were managers who all agreed. Who knows!!!

OMG like the old Suhali Le Fab's in gold and silver!?! Those were SOOO BEAUTIFUL! :drool:

Kuuipo, I'm in Las Vegas....By the way, I love your name! It's my friend's name as well. She's from Oahu.

Aw, thanks. That's what my DH calls me. I'm originally from Oahu too! But I'm from the bay area so I dunno if they'll be able to add you on their waitlist. Plus, even if you're on the waitlist, the VIC's get first dibs.

Some SAs are just totally clueless. I wanted to get the Bubble earrings a while back, and the SA looked at me like I was crazy and denied that they exist. "Oh no, there's no such thing as Inculsion earrings, I've never heard about the bubble line, you must be mistaken miss." I insisted that she'd check the computer and guess what? They had them in stock - she had to ask another SA where to find it and was totally snotty about it. She should at least have apologized to me.

Some SAs are just totally clueless. I wanted to get the Bubble earrings a while back, and the SA looked at me like I was crazy and denied that they exist. "Oh no, there's no such thing as Inculsion earrings, I've never heard about the bubble line, you must be mistaken miss." I insisted that she'd check the computer and guess what? They had them in stock - she had to ask another SA where to find it and was totally snotty about it. She should at least have apologized to me.

That reminds me of when a bunch of members from Tpf started posting pictures of their clear inclusion bracelets and I really liked them. I went to the 5th ave store in Manhattan to see if they had them, and the SA told me that inclusion peices were never made in clear, and they aren't going to be any time soon. She acted really snotty as if I was imagining things. Funny when I saw them in my local LV when I visited not even a week later.

I just visited my local LV today and showed my SA karen's Miroir Lockit picture. She was amazed! I think she's looking out for it for me since she made sure that I wanted the silver and not the gold :smile: No worries, my store hasn't had confirmation yet either!