Uniformed people annoy me!!

NikkiLeanne

Mar 5, 2007
ARRGGGGG!!! So i'm currently trying to sell my monogram Alma on my local auction sight before I tried Ebay..just to see if I could sell it locally. It's been on there for a week and I've had nobody interested in it. So tonight I see I have an email question from somebody who veiwed the bag...I open it all excited and...it says "oh and another thing Louis Vuitton purses don't say made in America or the U.S they say made in Italy". My bag was bought from the Louis Vuitton in Banff..and yes it does say made in U.S.A...like many of your bags do as well! MY GOODNESS! Don't try to tell me that my bag is fake..and if you do maybe you should have your information straight...Italy??? She didn't have a question or anything..just wanted to be a smart a**.. Sorry I just had to vent..some people can be so ignorant!

Happened to me before too. I had to explain that LV has factories in the US, Spain, etc. The annoying part is some people don't do research and just presume/assume what they know/heard is all there is.

Hope your Alma sells soon.:smile:

I agree w/ coachfreak. I understand what you mean though. Over the years, I have learned that not all "purse loving" people are as well-informed, or addicted for that matter, to LV as we are. :lol:

Had to have a wee lol at your title.. I guess you mean Uninformed? 'Cos I wear a uniform to work, and am saddened that I annoy you! :crybaby:

:lol: Anyway, I do understand what you mean, and make a point of explaining e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g like that out in my auctions for the less-informed - or should that be less-obsessed? :rolleyes:

"...it was a fake b/c there are no upside down LVs on my Alma"....haha, that expert really knows what she's talking about :upsidedown:

Can you block her in any way so she can stop sending you annoying, irrelevant messages? Hope you sell your bag soon...to a more informed buyer with a good eye.

Rofl, she's probably read part of an authentication guide for speedies, saying thy Monograms are upside down, I don't know where she has got "Made in Italy" from, and now she thinks she knows everything about LV and is trying to be clever lol

It's like when people who no nothing about LV say "The monogram can't be cut off" and then think every bag with a cut off monogram is fake, even though many do have that.