Unicorns do exist!

Here are the rest of the goodies that I picked up while unexpectedly running into my unicorn. :cool:

I also missed out on this necklace years ago and only acquired the matching bracelet but now I have a set!

Attachments

• 1460611305707.jpeg
    1460611305707.jpeg
    46.6 KB · Views: 478
My first Chanel wallet! I fell in love with the smooth/shiny caviar leather and the simplicity/femininity of the logo.

I've been using either my gold Hermes kelly wallet or lipstick pink bearn wallet but its so refreshing to use a zip around wallet.

So much easier than having to go through the flaps of my kelly wallet! :yahoo:

Attachments

• 1458946349025.jpeg
    1458946349025.jpeg
    94.8 KB · Views: 426
I thought these 2016 sparkly earrings would go really well with my new grey reissue so I couldn't pass them up! :biggrin:

Attachments

• 1460611311749.jpeg
    1460611311749.jpeg
    75.5 KB · Views: 400
....and last but not the least!

this beautiful pearl necklace with sparkly crystals! I've been meaning to get this necklace for a long time as it is a classic item and I knew they weren't going to discontinue the style.

But after several price increases I just made the plunge and got it! Also the SA kinda hinted a price increase towards the end of the year/early next year so it couldn't hurt! :P

Now I'm gonna save my money for the upcoming Chanel sale for ready to wear!

Attachments

• 1458946396775.jpeg
    1458946396775.jpeg
    56.6 KB · Views: 385
  • 1458946390918.jpeg
    1458946390918.jpeg
    67 KB · Views: 364
Now that's great vacation shopping. LOVE the reissue in grey - what luck! I have the same ear rings and they are so pretty and nice for everyday wear. I love your necklace, may I ask how much it is and do you know how readily available they are?

Now that's great vacation shopping. LOVE the reissue in grey - what luck! I have the same ear rings and they are so pretty and nice for everyday wear. I love your necklace, may I ask how much it is and do you know how readily available they are?

I wasn't sure which necklace you were referring to so I'll tell you about both.

The black/gold with single pearl cc pendant necklace is $350.
This necklace was from the Versailles resort collection but since it was so popular, stores have been reordering the piece for a quite sometime but it really is very hard to find nowadays. They have the same style in a brooch, bracelet, and ring.

The silver multi pearl necklace with crystal cc logos is $1,500.
I know for a fact that the exact same necklace was $1,350 last year but I missed out before the price increase. I believe this necklace is easier to find at the Chanel boutiques as it is listed as a "classic line" that constantly gets reproduced.

Here is a picture of the long pearl necklace with my Sunday brunch outfit today!

Attachments

• 1458946401116.jpeg
    1458946401116.jpeg
    57.3 KB · Views: 216
....and last but not the least!

this beautiful pearl necklace with sparkly crystals! I've been meaning to get this necklace for a long time as it is a classic item and I knew they weren't going to discontinue the style.

But after several price increases I just made the plunge and got it! Also the SA kinda hinted a price increase towards the end of the year/early next year so it couldn't hurt! :P

Now I'm gonna save my money for the upcoming Chanel sale for ready to wear!
Congratulations...now that is some excellent shopping! Your Reissue takes my breath away. :love:

Big thanks to everyone! I will try to post more pictures of the reissue as the color didn't come out exactly as it is. It is a bit lighter in person but grey is such a chameleon in various lights.