Tech Uniblue Registry Booster -watch out!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This was installed on my computer after the problem was discovered on TPF & following the instructions posted here.

How do I get this off my computer? Its to the point it just takes over & won't allow me to close it down. If you goggle this there is so much negative online about what it does to your system if you don't pay/want the service.
    TIA!

2. It is a bad thing. If you have tried going into the folder and running the uninstall and it keeps telling you it is running, try rebooting into safe mode so it (hopefully) doesn't load and see if you can get it to uninstall in safe mode.

If none of that makes any sense, or you've already tried it and it didn't work, try going to Geeks to Go and ask for help in their forum.

Because it is such a widespread problem, you might even poke around there a little bit first and see if other people have not already come in wailing about this program.

Once you get it off, ask them to help you choose a safe and free registry cleaner. The one that comes with the free Glary Utilities suite works for me.

3. It is a bad thing. If you have tried going into the folder and running the uninstall and it keeps telling you it is running, try rebooting into safe mode so it (hopefully) doesn't load and see if you can get it to uninstall in safe mode.

If none of that makes any sense, or you've already tried it and it didn't work, try going to Geeks to Go and ask for help in their forum.

Because it is such a widespread problem, you might even poke around there a little bit first and see if other people have not already come in wailing about this program.

Once you get it off, ask them to help you choose a safe and free registry cleaner. The one that comes with the free Glary Utilities suite works for me.

4. Thanks Shimma!

My nephew was in town, he came over & fixed it. Thank God it was the real version, not some masked virus.