Unhappy with my vintage mop yg purchase -Decided to do an allergy test, pause and admire the pieces from afar

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I ever feel in danger. I would report to the police. It is a human right. I value my safety and protection, and respect for my body and self.

I don’t believe any members actually said anything that would be considered threatening, let alone cause you bodily harm. If I am wrong, please quote where and who said what that was threatening. I am sure a lot of us are wondering the same.

In any case, you are forgetting that people’s opinions, who differ from yours, are protected by the 1st amendment. Not sure how reporting differing opinions on a public forum to the police would do any good.

I don’t believe any members actually said anything that would be considered threatening, let alone cause you bodily harm. If I am wrong, please quote where and who said what that was threatening. I am sure a lot of us are wondering the same.

In any case, you are forgetting that people’s opinions, who differ from yours, are protected by the 1st amendment. Not sure how reporting differing opinions on a public forum to the police would do any good.
What done is done. I don't want to explain anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.