Unhappy With Coach

BerryWriter

Jan 20, 2010
I placed a PCE order on 11/29. Got two of my items on 12/3. They decided not to send the other two(which includes the bag I ordered) for reasons unknown. Got a shipping notice from them on 12/5 for the remainder of my order. It was scheduled to be here tomorrow but the delivery date has been pushed back to 12/10 due to "low cloud cover" at the Memphis hub it's currently stuck at. I know that part is not Coach's fault but this nonsense regarding shipping my order in two parts is. I think I'll stick to ordering from the boutique from now on.

I ordered a pair of earrings on Thanksgiving- received confirmation and the money was deducted from my account.. After waiting almost two weeks for my order (figuring the holidays, they might be delayed), i finally called and they "claim" that no order was ever made, after i finally proved to them that it was, they are now saying that the items are no longer in stock and my money will be refunded.. Needless to say, i am disappointed :sad:

Agree with nawth. Several times when I have ordered online part of the order had to be store fulfilled, thus causing a slight delay depending on when the store shipped the order.

graebelle said:
I ordered a pair of earrings on Thanksgiving- received confirmation and the money was deducted from my account.. After waiting almost two weeks for my order (figuring the holidays, they might be delayed), i finally called and they "claim" that no order was ever made, after i finally proved to them that it was, they are now saying that the items are no longer in stock and my money will be refunded.. Needless to say, i am disappointed :sad:

That is horrible to hear! I would be upset :sad:

Yep, both shipments came from Jax, which makes it hard for me to understand why my order wasn't shipped all at once. The two items I haven't received yet never showed as out of stock or anything.

I ordered some items to be shipped and they are in 3 separate packages. 2 arrived yesterday and the other should be here today. Doesn't bother me; I appreciate the free shipping!

On another note, yes, I had a bad experience with a factory on-line sale about my order not being processed. I was upset then realized, no biggie. In the big scheme of things, my not getting a bag I bought because it was a good deal, is not so bad. lol I got my venting out, though!

But, the separate shipping of items, there is a reason, I just don't know what it is.

That's too bad to hear, I have never (knock on wood) had an issue and have found them to arrive even sooner than I thought so that is always a nice surprise. As for the Memphis issues, that is all on FEDEX. Still worth mentioning to JAX though as FEDEX is the contracted carrier.

Yep, both shipments came from Jax, which makes it hard for me to understand why my order wasn't shipped all at once. The two items I haven't received yet never showed as out of stock or anything.
I don't understand the problem. They could have been coming for 2 different locations/warehouses even though both are coming from Jax. Or the computer system might not have been properly updated and one of the items might have been out of stock/backordered even though it wasn't indicated as such.

Sheesh! It's not as though they're charging you additional shipping fees for your separate shipments.

Hyacinth said:
How is either JAX or FedEx responsible for weather conditions in Memphis?

Ditto.

You may still have items shipped separately even if you order from the boutique. I don't think by ordering from there would be any different.

Same thing happened with Kohls. lol I ordered day after Thanksgiving. One got here last week. One got here today and I assume the other will arrive sometime in the near future. I am waiting for Fed Ex to bring my 3rd part of my Coach order today. As long as my items arrive within a reasonable time frame, I do not care how many boxes they send. lol

Same thing happened with Kohls. lol I ordered day after Thanksgiving. One got here last week. One got here today and I assume the other will arrive sometime in the near future. I am waiting for Fed Ex to bring my 3rd part of my Coach order today. As long as my items arrive within a reasonable time frame, I do not care how many boxes they send. lol
On cyber Monday, I ordered 3 items from Pottery Barn, only one of which was in stock. The other 2 were back-ordered with different "back in stock" dates. So items would be shipped in 3 shipments.

I didn't mind. Their cyber Monday promo offered free shipping and it didn't matter to me. I got one package already. The other two items will be back in stock on 12/10 and 12/16 and shortly after each date, I'll expect each of the other items.

Personally, I just don't see a reason for being upset.