Unhappy sm Toilet case???? *Pictures*

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Haha- has anybody noticed this??

Toilet case turned upside down = semi- scary- kinda- mean- looking- face?

Did I just turn my case into a "Wilson" (Cast Away movie)

:roflmfao::roflmfao::rolleyes::P

[​IMG]

2. haaaaaaa! that really made me laugh out loud. quite possibly the creepiest but funniest thing i've seen all day!

3. OMG- I was sooo taking pictures of the leather, got frustrated- dumped my stuff out and put my hand in the bag so I could hold it better with the right lighting... and

whoa nelly- what the hell- a mean face as if to tell me (why do you have your hand where hands do not belong?)

:roflmfao:

4. Hilarious!!

5. you're right! What a mean, scary face! Nice imagination!

6. Haha! thanks!

7. How funny! I have one of these and never noticed it.

8. Very Funny!:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

9. Awesome observation! :roflmfao:

10. that's hilarious!

11. LMAO!!!:roflmfao:

I checked mine but yours look more scary because of the contrast with the white leather and hardware.

12. ^--- LOL!!!!!!!! Mine DOES look scary!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seriously- I was like-- :huh: and then :lol:

13. mabli - what color is yours? Post a pic--- we should start a Scary Toilette Club.

hahaha!!!! and yeah- didn't I totally spell toilette like a toilet? hahaha!!!

This must have been coming b/c I said a while back how carefree I'd be if I had something in white- it'd be easy for me to send it off to be dyed!

14. You're so funny alaska! :roflmfao:

15. Ally- lol- thanks~