Unhappy buyer versus photos in listing

archygirl

Dec 7, 2006
What do you do when you know you have NEVER worn a pair of CL shoes, took photos of the soles showing they have not ever been worn, yet buyer is unhappy and wants to return them SNAD saying they have been worn, hav nicks in them, etc....

I am thinking they either have buyers remorse, the shoes don't fit, or they are trying to pull a switcheroo.

I am assuming that you state no returns in your listing..................................

I am thinking they either have buyers remorse, the shoes don't fit, or they are trying to pull a switcheroo.

I am assuming that you state no returns in your listing..................................

Yes, but I just told her to return in exact same condition in the exact same fashion and then I will refund. Yes, poopsie, i am thinking they do not fit or it is buyers remorse as she is nitpicking about a scratch (which i do not see on leather in close up zoom of photo)Keep aware of wells6212

Yes, but I just told her to return in exact same condition in the exact same fashion and then I will refund. Yes, poopsie, i am thinking they do not fit or it is buyers remorse as she is nitpicking about a scratch (which i do not see on leather in close up zoom of photo)Keep aware of wells6212
What are the marks on the right side of the price tag? Is that what she's referring to?

Or is she referring to the tiny marks that get on the soles if the shoes are tried on, even on carpet?

I saw the price tag too, and what looks like writing but since they were shown (this time) in the listing, I would assume that the buyer was able to see them too. ;):P

Did she send you her own photos of the marks that's she talking about? Has she had them long enough to wear them to an event and then want to return them?

What are the marks on the right side of the price tag? Is that what she's referring to?

Or is she referring to the tiny marks that get on the soles if the shoes are tried on, even on carpet?

No, she now says it is not the soles, but a scratch on the leather. I looked at my photos real close (zoomed way in) and darned if I can find anything. I think it is either they do not fit or buyers remorse. I have no energy to fight her, so I am accepting return only if shoes are back to me in same condition as I sent them

Yes, hotshot and marie-lou, I do hope she does not change her mind again. However, the email I received from her last suggested she was going to keep them. I mean, seriously, they were never worn and the price was so good for a pair of CLs...I think she realized she could live with a "scratch" on them Although she did saw they had "major" flaws....oh well, you just never know. in all the years I have been selling, this is only the second person to do something like this, I feel lucky!