Unfortunate circumstances lead to a soon LV purchase *LONG STORY*

Sorry to hear of your accident. Have a "Speedy" reovery. Anyway, think about the colors in your wardrobe. Do you have a lot that will go with the Mandarin? Of course, the Croissette is lovely also. The Epi would be more durable, but if you're in a warmer climate, you would still be able to wear it. Just some thouhts....:yes:

What a crazy lady!!! i'm sorry to hear you have to go through all of this nonsense :hugs: and i do hope you feel better soon and that the crazy woman goes DOWN! :boxing:

...but i would go with the mandarin ;) so what if it's orange? isn't some of Hermes' bags orange?:shrugs: it's a pretty color! and from what i can tell, an awesome bag. i think it'll even cheer you up more than the mini lin :graucho: but whatever you choose, it'll be great!

Thank you all for the emotional support! Hearing so many kind words is making me smile and forget my knee.
You guys still dont know the details of THAT woman! I feel bad for her children, they are just like her. Me and my mom have never seen such people in our entire lives.
When I was in the car waiting for the ambulance my mom was outside standing with the policeman and the lady AND her children(!!!!!) were attacking my mom! The woman started yelling "I didnt touch your daughter,take her to the hospital now..I want her to goto the hospital so they would show nothing is wrong with her and that I would sue you!". And her daughter was being sarcastic and making fun of me because I was crying! After I finished with the hospital,we went down to the station, the woman is still denying that she hit me even with the medical report infront of her, she has the biggest ego I've ever seen.
My parents went down the station last night and dropped the police case (yes,dropped) because her husband was practically going to die infront of us. We are not taking her to court nor suing her, my parents just wanted an apology and a confession which took her 2 hours to give since her ego wouldnt allow it! Imagine the nerve of that woman.. my mom said she's leaving her to God and his punishment (Religious Mom).
So basically thats it..my parents let it go for the sake of her husband and closed the file. I know and my parents know they dont deserve any good will from our behalf but this is my parents decision.

Anyways, thank you all for the support..sorry for my long posts! I downsized it there are so many details!

I'm so sorry, baby of fashion! :sad: You are such a sweet person and totally don't deserve this. I hope you're feeling better!

And...you know how I feel about the bag choices ;) Epi mandarin!!!! Do me proud!! :tup: