Unforseen PCE damage...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just thought I'd share since I'm in a good purple mood :nuts: lol...
    I actually ripped my PCE thinking that I don't want anything, and then I saw the purple dotted sophia and crisom sophia on the website.... :nuts: I didn't know which one I liked more, usually prefer leather... but the purple looks just stunning IRL, it's such a deep color and matches so much in my closet :smile:
    The SA's were nice enough to let me re-use PCE 3times, so here we are, I also purchased a matching op art purple cosmetic case, but didn't make a pic of it yet.... Enjoy!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Purple is my favorite color! Love it!! They are gorgeous together!!

3. I am loving these dotted C bags and the wallet is a perfect match!

4. What size is this bag?

This loooooks GORGEOUS on YOU!!! And the color is beautiful.

5. wow! Didn't see the wallet. WOW she is sooo pretty too. Love it.

6. Congratz! The Sophia looks great on you ;)

7. It's the large... Se doesn't come in small in the purple color, but surprisingly I didn't mind since she fits over my shoulders even after wearing my winter coat! Exactly what I need since I like shoulder bags :smile:

8. Beautiful shade of purple that looks really great on you! Congrats!!

9. Too cute!!!

10. Looks perfect on you!! Such a gorgeous color, I'd pick that over leather too. It's rare that Coach does a great purple.

11. I love the set! Congrats!

12. Beautiful. I LOVE that gray lining!!!!

13. Pretty! Love that she fits over your shoulder even with a coat! Awesome!

14. Love the purple!

15. wow.. just beautiful..