Unforgettable Regrettables !!!!

Jan 23, 2006
As you ladies know, fashion is always reinventing itself, There are a few items Im sure, I never, ever want to see again, here are just a few,
The swing coat
Birkenstocks
Pleated mini skirts
Thigh socks & Thigh Boots
Leg warmers
Denim coats & Dresses
Bomber Jackets
Coats with built in capes

What do you never want to see again even if it is updated ? :worried:

1 - parachute pants
2 - neon socks
3 - members only jackets (sorry boys but they have always sucked)
4 - pirate shirts
5 - peg-leg jeans (no one looks good in these - not even Kate Moss)
6 - fingerless lace gloves (even worse when they are neon)

Pradasmeadow said:
As you ladies know, fashion is always reinventing itself, There are a few items Im sure, I never, ever want to see again, here are just a few,
The swing coat
Birkenstocks
Pleated mini skirts
Thigh socks & Thigh Boots
Leg warmers
Denim coats & Dresses
Bomber Jackets
Coats with built in capes

What do you never want to see again even if it is updated ? :worried:

I really love Birks, and leg warmers (but only under pants to literally keep warm, never worn on the outside)!

I think the only thing that can come to mind is acid-washed jeans. And scrunchies.

Stirrup pants
Mesh tops (I had to wear a red one over a black tank for a school show that I was dancing in, I looked like a hooker)
Furry boots that looked like it took several small animals to make them (last year on my senior trip, my friend had on pink furry boots and this guy we know took something and he was hallucinating and he thought that her boots were pink animals that were alive)

A friend of mine wore hot pink legwarmers over black leggings with a denim mini 2 weeks ago, it actually looked kinda cute.

Everything punk from the eighties and everything grunge from the 90's. thongs sticking out of low rise jeans, big afro hair, guys streatching out their earlobs, bald man combovers, high water pants, lesiure suits, bright colored mascara, AND ANYTHING IN FUR!!