Unexpected treat! FIRST REVEAL!!

Before Valentine's Day I decided I wanted to bite the bullet and get myself a gorgeous Wallet on Chain! I had really admired them on this site and have always loved my mother's Chanels. I own a coin purse with key chain in black patent (silver HW), and have been lusting for some type of purse or clutch. A flap is out of my budget right now, but I'm really proud that in the past year I've graduated college and spent several months at my new job and done really well. I wanted to get myself a black caviar WOC (either HW) - so I got on a waitlist at Neimans with my usual SA (whom I love). Well it's been almost 3 weeks and she's only had a fuschia one. I called the Chanel boutique on a whim, and she had 2 with GHW!! They had gotten a shipment in TODAY. It was meant to be! Here she is!!

Attachments

• image-1.jpg
    image-1.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 961
  • photo 1-9.JPG
    photo 1-9.JPG
    107.6 KB · Views: 939
  • photo 3-5.JPG
    photo 3-5.JPG
    162.3 KB · Views: 924
Last edited:
Before Valentine's Day I decided I wanted to bite the bullet and get myself a gorgeous Wallet on Chain! I had really admired them on this site and have always loved my mother's Chanels. I own a coin purse with key chain in black patent (silver HW), and have been lusting for some type of purse or clutch. A flap is out of my budget right now, but I'm really proud that in the past year I've graduated college and spent several months at my new job and done really well. I wanted to get myself a black caviar WOC (either HW) - so I got on a waitlist at Neimans with my usual SA (whom I love). Well it's been almost 3 weeks and she's only had a fuschia one. I called the Chanel boutique on a whim, and she had 2 with GHW!! They had gotten a shipment in TODAY. It was meant to be! Here she is!!

Congrats on your gorgeous WOC and your pretty patent coin purse and on your graduation and work progress. It indeed was meant to be!