Unexpected surprises!

Babe, congrats on your new arrival of your black mini luggage in palmetto leather! I am sure you will enjoy as much as i do.. :smile: personally, i prefer her more than my pebble leather.. Heehee..

Sweetart - I admire that wonderful Mini you scored! Congratulations to your fist Céline! :woohoo:

Did you already take her out? How do you like it?

Thank you, fettfleck! I haven't taken it out of the house yet but I have been trying it on almost everyday. It's so hot here I'm afraid to take it out. :P

Hey friend! Congrats on your awesome find! This bag was meant to be! The palmeleto leather looks amazing in your pics I can only imagine it's so much better in person! Congrats again! :smile:

Hi Cat! Hope you and the fam have been well! Thank you! This was such a great surprise!

CongRats!! I love palmeleto leather.. The leather is TDF.

It is! :heart: :yes: Thank you!

Babe, congrats on your new arrival of your black mini luggage in palmetto leather! I am sure you will enjoy as much as i do.. :smile: personally, i prefer her more than my pebble leather.. Heehee..

Thank you! I'm sure I will. :P I definitely see the reason for the price diff. I would have been happy with the regular version but I am beyond delighted to have this one...especially for the price! :cloud9:

Thank you, fettfleck! I haven't taken it out of the house yet but I have been trying it on almost everyday. It's so hot here I'm afraid to take it out. :P

I brought mine out yesterday and actually was concerned about the handles because it was so hot and humid and I feared sweating to much... Are your handles of the Mini also so soft? I somehow have the feeling that this leather will suck in all dirt and liquids if I don't prevent it... Did you conditioned your Mini? Actually do you know what the difference is between the regular and the Palmelato leather?

I brought mine out yesterday and actually was concerned about the handles because it was so hot and humid and I feared sweating to much... Are your handles of the Mini also so soft? I somehow have the feeling that this leather will suck in all dirt and liquids if I don't prevent it... Did you conditioned your Mini? Actually do you know what the difference is between the regular and the Palmelato leather?

They don't seem as soft as the ones on the regular mini handle but I also want to condition/protect it before using it! :smile: so far I have read that the main brands being used are black rock, Tarrago, And obebauf. Have you used anything yet?

Heathjo has a page about the Palmeleto leather here: http://www.purse-fairy.com/2012/04/new-palmeleto-aka-palmellato-leather.html
It's hand drummed and it's a bit smoother and thicker/more structured than the regular version.