**Unexpected surprise! my very first from lovely Brisbane store :-D**

Nov 20, 2013
Hello everyone!

I'm so excited to share my recent purchase from my local store. 3 days before I head to Hawaii (to go Hermes hunting) and they decided to grant my wish. Such a tease!

I stopped going to the store weekly for the last 2 months as I was trying to save up for our honeymoon trip (& I got frustrated waiting & thought the only chance of getting one before I reach my milestone birthday this June is to get it overseas). My Hermes addiction calmed down a bit since then but unfortunately I spent equal amount on furniture & decor (my deer head & lamp making their public debut in the pics hehehe..)

So here's my first (and hopefully not final) humble reveal..

Start off with a few eye candy.. :loveeyes:

Attachments

• group photo.JPG
    group photo.JPG
    121.1 KB · Views: 1,722
  • scarf ring.JPG
    scarf ring.JPG
    242.8 KB · Views: 1,741
  • scarf.JPG
    scarf.JPG
    300.4 KB · Views: 1,744
  • scarf open.JPG
    scarf open.JPG
    375 KB · Views: 1,744
I crossed this classic colour off the list as I saw a second hand one in Epsom and it looked too pale for my liking (don't know if it's real or not).

After a successful stay in Ban island for 1 month, I was a bit scared to enter H-gates 2 days ago (for fear of spending my Hawaii-game plan-money to get a B or K). I sadly walked around to look at the display trying to have a sneaky peep inside (but can't see much :P). DH nudged me to go in and the moment I opened the door, the all-too-familiar aroma filled my nostrils (and the H-part of my brain lit up! haha).

We were warmly greeted by my SA (whom we haven't seen for months because he works part-time now. Since then I've lost all hope.. as the others tend to forget about my small non-leather requests).
Suddenly another SA (I dealt with once or twice) stood next to him & started whispering.. saying that I've put my name on the waiting list.. and she has something for me
At this point, my DH said my eyes were huge & I've got a silly half smile on my face (how embarassing!)

Attachments

• peekaboo who.JPG
    peekaboo who.JPG
    150.5 KB · Views: 1,625
Aww.. sorry to keep you waiting guys. I'm OCD with my typing..
Here you go! I haven't named her yet until few seconds ago when DH called it Miss B. So Miss B it is then :smile: He said he wants to take her fishing (No!!)

(My car license plate ends with MSB and I jokingly said to him few months ago it means Ms.B. His ends with RKC and I'm trying to incorporate Kelly into it. any ideas? getting off-topic haha..)

Attachments

• suprise.JPG
    suprise.JPG
    309.9 KB · Views: 1,683
  • baby.JPG
    baby.JPG
    191.3 KB · Views: 1,617
I was disappointed at first hearing that it's gold in size 30 but when she took it out, it was love at first sight! It's a lovely shade of brown in Togo. My first neutral bag (can't really count LVs with their monograms).

I feel like it's a special first bag (everyone must have felt that way with their first :smile:) and I'm sure I'll get a lot of use out of it. I struggled to sleep that night (maybe out of shock & excitement) and had to work an 11 hour shift with 3 hours sleep. Plus the struggle to bottle up my excitement at work (as I didn't know who would like to hear my story and who would judge) and couldn't wait to share it with my PurseForum family. So here I am... :biggrin: