Unexpected Reveal

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Everyone! I haven't done a reveal in a longgggggggg time LOL.
    I have obsessed over the Gucci Soho Disco for a long time and today I was finally ready to pull the trigger! However, after trying the bag on I just don't love the way it looked on me. I love it on other people and I probably will still obsesses over it but, I don't think it belongs in my collection.

Anyway, I knew I still needed (yea right) a cross-body that looked classic and I can use for years to come. So of course I wondered into Louis Vuitton:graucho: and I brought something home with me!

Who's ready for a reveal? Any guesses?!

2. Oooh, Twinset?

3. Croisette?

4. [​IMG]

5. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    And a picture of my current Handbag Collection
    [​IMG]

6. Congrats! You have a beautiful collection :smile:

7. Awesome collection!!!

8. Thank you! :hugs:

9. Love love love!!! I too have been looking at the disco vs this bag. What swayed you if I might ask?

10. Beautiful bag!! Congrats! I've been eyeing this one up too. Amazing collection too x

11. Congrats !!!! And love your collection :tup:

12. Love it!! Congrats and welcome back!!

13. I didn't love the bag on my body. Also, I think for a cross body I prefer structured bags. The disco loses its shape eventually and that turned me off. I don't believe in spending a lot of money on smaller bags so I wanted to get one and be done with it.

14. [​IMG]
    Im shocked on how much I can fit in this beauty! It holds all my daily essentials with room to spare.

15. Cute! Love the twinset such a great choice. Congrats and enjoy!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice