Unexpected Reveal

Mar 29, 2008
My husband just received an unexpected call from an SA in Vegas where I had visited a few months ago. At that time, I had put my name down for a special mini but thought it would never be available again (I believe it's a Pre-Spring 2015, not sure). Well, lo and behold, it became available but in silver hardware (which fills a void in my collection) and since I'm sort of on a self-ban, I really tried to resist. My husband urged me to go ahead and pull the trigger.This will be my first mini. I'm so stoked for it to arrive! Here is the pic sent from the SA. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459824523.571915.jpg

My husband just received an unexpected call from an SA in Vegas where I had visited a few months ago. At that time, I had put my name down for a special mini but thought it would never be available again (I believe it's a Pre-Spring 2015, not sure). Well, lo and behold, it became available but in silver hardware (which fills a void in my collection) and since I'm sort of on a self-ban, I really tried to resist. My husband urged me to go ahead and pull the trigger.This will be my first mini. I'm so stoked for it to arrive! Here is the pic sent from the SA. View attachment 3320627

OMG this is stunning! What a wonderful surprise to get that call. This is a unique and beautiful mini, congrats!!

My husband just received an unexpected call from an SA in Vegas where I had visited a few months ago. At that time, I had put my name down for a special mini but thought it would never be available again (I believe it's a Pre-Spring 2015, not sure). Well, lo and behold, it became available but in silver hardware (which fills a void in my collection) and since I'm sort of on a self-ban, I really tried to resist. My husband urged me to go ahead and pull the trigger.This will be my first mini. I'm so stoked for it to arrive! Here is the pic sent from the SA. View attachment 3320627

Wow what a pleasant surprise! congrats to you, it's a stunning art piece!

Thanks everyone. I'm still so surprised/stoked/excited. I didn't think the SA would remember since its Vegas and they are constantly bombarded with tourists. I will post more pics when it arrives.