Unexpected Reveal

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My husband just received an unexpected call from an SA in Vegas where I had visited a few months ago. At that time, I had put my name down for a special mini but thought it would never be available again (I believe it's a Pre-Spring 2015, not sure). Well, lo and behold, it became available but in silver hardware (which fills a void in my collection) and since I'm sort of on a self-ban, I really tried to resist. My husband urged me to go ahead and pull the trigger.This will be my first mini. I'm so stoked for it to arrive! Here is the pic sent from the SA. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459824523.571915.jpg

2. Gorgeous!

3. OMG this is stunning! What a wonderful surprise to get that call. This is a unique and beautiful mini, congrats!!

4. OMG that bag is insane!! SO beautiful!! Enjoy :biggrin:

5. Wow

6. I'm speechless. :loveeyes:

7. Its beautiful!!! Enjoy!!

8. Wow it's beautiful!

9. Wow!!

10. Wow what a pleasant surprise! congrats to you, it's a stunning art piece!

11. Wow what a beauty!

12. So cool it came available and your DH said to get it!! Can't wait to see your reveal photos-it's such a unique bag!

13. Thanks everyone. I'm still so surprised/stoked/excited. I didn't think the SA would remember since its Vegas and they are constantly bombarded with tourists. I will post more pics when it arrives.

14. Yesss please do! Congrats on your masterpiece!!!! :cloud9:

15. Wow. Truly one of a kind. Took my breath away!Congrats ♡

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice