**Unexpected Purchases!!! with PICS!!**

exkwissit30

*K a i z e N*
Jul 14, 2008
Hello all, i went to the boutique coz my SA said that when the graffiti comes in, they would not hold any of the products for their costumer, you have to be there and purchase it right there and then. So, the plan was to bring my CC and imprint it so she can just ring it up when my pink speedy comes in!!... She said the manager was so strict about this, dont know if its really rare limited..and so.... of course, i dont trust myself walking out with nothing on hands.. i ended up buying this two things...

First up is URSULA STRASS in NOIR, and BIJOU SAC GRAFFITI ACCESORY in FUSHia...(love them )
DSC00417.jpg

DSC00418.jpg

DSC00422.jpg

DSC00424.jpg

DSC00426.jpg

Congrats exkwissit30! Love the sunglasses!...do you know if they still had any of the roses scarf left? I was seriously contemplating going to the boutique today! glad someone had a nice time there today and upcoming monday!!!

Congrats exkwissit30! Love the sunglasses!...do you know if they still had any of the roses scarf left? I was seriously contemplating going to the boutique today! glad someone had a nice time there today and upcoming monday!!!
yes i saw one on display with the other roses, that was last tuesday.. try call and ask if they still have.. can't wait for monday!!!:smile:.. BTW are you the lady that works at the ROMANO grill and restaurant???