**Unexpected Purchases!!! with PICS!!**

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello all, i went to the boutique coz my SA said that when the graffiti comes in, they would not hold any of the products for their costumer, you have to be there and purchase it right there and then. So, the plan was to bring my CC and imprint it so she can just ring it up when my pink speedy comes in!!... She said the manager was so strict about this, dont know if its really rare limited..and so.... of course, i dont trust myself walking out with nothing on hands.. i ended up buying this two things...

First up is URSULA STRASS in NOIR, and BIJOU SAC GRAFFITI ACCESORY in FUSHia...(love them )
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Unexpected purchases are the BEST purchases. I love everything... the Sunglasses are TDF! :drool: Congrats :yahoo:

4. Very nice ~ congrats!

5. ^^ mahalo onmymind04, yes it is TDF, been:drool: over it for the longest time.. so happy, i finally got her!!

6. Thank you Sweetpurple..:smile:

7. those sunglasses are HOT HOT HOT!

8. ^^^ yes it is..i love it!!!

9. I :heart: the sunnies. They are Tdf!

10. Congrats exkwissit30! Love the sunglasses!...do you know if they still had any of the roses scarf left? I was seriously contemplating going to the boutique today! glad someone had a nice time there today and upcoming monday!!!

11. awesome!!! Congrats

12. Congrats! Love everything unexpected!

13. yes i saw one on display with the other roses, that was last tuesday.. try call and ask if they still have.. can't wait for monday!!!:smile:.. BTW are you the lady that works at the ROMANO grill and restaurant???

14. meneednewpruse: yes it is TDF, love it love it..
    beljwl: mahalo!!
    teddyraph: Thank you, i know what you mean, i love it too.. lol my DH don't!! hahaha

15. i'm wondering how much is the pink gaffiti speedy in the mainland???
    here is price for $ 1070.00!!!:smile: