Unexpected post engagement reveal!

Jordyaddict

Feb 3, 2014
Hi All

So I recently got engaged over Christmas and tonight picked up a bag as a result.
I went in to have a look at the new mini Lily's and really like the bigger size compared to the old mini lily , however this bag in a certain colour just spoke to me :love:

image.jpg The contrast colour for the inside makes this bag even more beautiful. I have brought mulberry and LV for some years now but I have never found a blue that has made me take the plunge. I've tried to buy blue many times but I always picked a different colour as the blue in that season was never right. I've also not followed my rule about getting seasonal colours at regular price due to it maybe going in the sale but I decided that I could run the rise or stress of trying to get this colour and then regretting it if it's sold out .Thanks for letting my share my new beauty x

Congratulations on your engagement and again on your beautiful darley. I agree the blue is perfect she will be a lovely wedding reminder too. Lovely reveal

Lovely! I'm actually not a fan of the Porcelain Blue, but it looks really beautiful on the Darley! Congratulations! This would be perfect for engagement hooplas and a wedding~! I just bought a Neon Blue Mini Lily from S/S '16 after having a year long regret of not getting it. For me, it was the blue that really made me think "this is it!", so I totally know what you mean! I was lucky enough to be able to hunt it down at an outlet in the US on the other side of the country a few weeks ago! I'm sure you'd get your money's worth buying this at regular price as it'll now be a memento of your nuptials~! ^^