Unexpected PCE Purchase!

Bag Twins!!! That's wonderful that you were able to get one after everyone thought they were long gone from stores!

This is the only full-price (well PCE priced) purse I've bought in the past year (and that I'm actually using- whenever I buy a FP bag I always wait several months to make sure it doesn't got to the outlet before I use it~ weird, I know). I had a suspicion this one would sell out so I bit the bullet and started using it immediately. You'll love it!

Just an FYI-
I don't know if you've looked through some of the older threads on here talking about this bag, but the straps are really heavy and tend to fall backwards making a 'crease' in the leather....if possible, try to lay the purse down on it's side or hanging from something so as not to make the crease (or make it any worse). I had read about this after I'd worn mine several times and I do have the dreaded crease, but now that I know, I always lie it down on its side.....

Thanks for the advice! It was meant to come home with me! I usually store all my bags flat, so it shouldn't be a problem. I do have my Carly carry-all hanging though because it was getting all mis-shapen... so I wonder if I should hang this one as well. Does the crease cause the leather to crack?

Thanks for the advice! It was meant to come home with me! I usually store all my bags flat, so it shouldn't be a problem. I do have my Carly carry-all hanging though because it was getting all mis-shapen... so I wonder if I should hang this one as well. Does the crease cause the leather to crack?

Yes, that's what it sounded would happen over time, based on the posts I was reading.