Unexpected mail from Louis Vuitton

Sibelle

Mar 5, 2016
I just came home from my weekly shopping trip and found a tiny silver package in my mailbox.
To my big surprise it was from Louis Vuitton. Of course I was super curious what it would contain.
So I took some "unboxing" pictures :lol::

IMG_3641 - Kopie.JPG
IMG_3642 - Kopie.JPG
IMG_3643 - Kopie.JPG

They´ve sent 2 perfume samples and I was super excited that my favorite Mille Feux is one of them.
The other one is Rose des Vents.

I know it´s just a commercial mailing (I work in Marketing myself), but this must be the first commercial sample that made me totally excited :lol:.

Just wanted to share quickly with you :smile: .
Has anyone else received this?

I just came home from my weekly shopping trip and found a tiny silver package in my mailbox.
To my big surprise it was from Louis Vuitton. Of course I was super curious what it would contain.

View attachment 3602393
View attachment 3602394
View attachment 3602395

They´ve sent 2 perfume samples and I was super excited that my favorite Mille Feux is one of them.
The other one is Rose de Vents.

I know it´s just a commercial mailing (I work in Marketing myself), but this must be the first commercial sample that made me totally excited :lol:.

Oh that's awesome!

Reactions: cjj and Sibelle

View attachment 3602393
View attachment 3602394
View attachment 3602395

The other one is Rose des Vents.

What a nice surprise!

Reactions: Sibelle
I would love to get some samples in the mail! Not only would it beat the monotony of bills but my closest store doesn't usually have perfume available and I would at least like to try some before deciding if the scent is for me or not, especially at those LV prices

Reactions: Sibelle
That definitely beats my unexpected mail which was just bills! :tup:

My SA sent me a lv box with a sample of each of the scents with my order, but I would love to get that in the mail instead of my usual bills ha ha

I just get bills and junk mail, but maybe I'll get lucky and find this in my mailbox in the near future.

Yes I usually only get bills & credit offers in my mail, so this really was a very pleasant surprise :smile: .

I would love to get some samples in the mail! Not only would it beat the monotony of bills but my closest store doesn't usually have perfume available and I would at least like to try some before deciding if the scent is for me or not, especially at those LV prices
Yes, to purchase such high priced perfumes it´s crucial to be able to test some samples first. My store does have the perfumes but it feels super awkward to test them in the store.
They did not give me any samples in the store either, although I purchased a new bag & wallet last month, so I am so happy the Mille Feux sample came to me this way :smile:.

Reactions: donutella.