Unexpected : JUC

deedeedor

O.G.
Dec 3, 2011
So I have posted previously here asking for feedback on which bracelet to pick to match my love wedding band

between love thin 6 diamond, 10 diamond and hermese cdc white gold i was not able to decide

finally i have decided to get both CDC and love thin 10 diamond.

cdc is what i love and love 10 matched my ring! Problem solved.

after two weeks of waiting my order finally arrived at cartier. The one my SA ordered was a 6 diamond lol not the 10 diamond i have already set my mind on!

i guess it is meant to be. I have my mind set on a 10 diamond so now what? Am I completely happy with 6 diamond? Not really. Do i want to take something home today? Hell ya!

so i tried all the love line. They were Not really appealing to me.When i was about to settle with the 6 diamond, i asked to try JUC( which style was denied by hubby right on spot during our last visit. He did not think that it suits my style)

but wa la! The smile on my face when I put on JUC was priceless. Even the SA could tell JUC was really the one that made me happy. Although i really wanted to get a love thin to match my wedding band, but maybe we did not need be that matchy matchy.

it was interesting that i did not get upset at all when i found out that the SA ordered the wrong bracelet for me. Instead i accepted it. And i guess something better has been sitting there waiting for me to take him home lol

proudly present my new JUC
( i have always thought i am a VCA girl, but i guess this year I am going to be a little funkier than that haha)

cant wait for my CDC to arrive to double up the funkinessC8E63DA8-3481-4D34-97D9-D06E8173AD77.jpeg65F159A5-C78B-4086-9FC2-353A6D6D0BA0.jpeg

Congrats! I love how it looks on you. I can relate to you - I always considered myself a VCA girl and husband didn’t care for the (thin) JUC til I tried it on and fell in love. I think your bracelet looks beautiful, so happy you love it!
Oh dear! I love love love it!
I did not feel the same way at all when i tried on love bracelets in any style. It was like meh…
But i love love love JuC
Looking at it makes me happy haha

I absolutely love what you chose. It looks great on you! :loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes:

I wanted the JuC more than my Love bracelet but chose to get the love to symbolize a particular year and birthday instead. The JUC quickly followed and I have to say it’s my favourite. Much more me than my Love but the two together are fabulous. Just sayin’ :graucho:

I absolutely love what you chose. It looks great on you! :loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes:

I wanted the JuC more than my Love bracelet but chose to get the love to symbolize a particular year and birthday instead. The JUC quickly followed and I have to say it’s my favourite. Much more me than my Love but the two together are fabulous. Just sayin’ :graucho:

absolutely!!! I will still get thin love bracelet maybe for anniversary to stack.Thin love the JUC looks amazing together.

but love line was never my cup of tea. I tried them all and tried to love them but meeeehhhhhh.

I am so happy with JUC

i never thought i would love it so much until i tried it on lol

So I have posted previously here asking for feedback on which bracelet to pick to match my love wedding band

between love thin 6 diamond, 10 diamond and hermese cdc white gold i was not able to decide

after two weeks of waiting my order finally arrived at cartier. The one my SA ordered was a 6 diamond lol not the 10 diamond i have already set my mind on!

i guess it is meant to be. I have my mind set on a 10 diamond so now what? Am I completely happy with 6 diamond? Not really. Do i want to take something home today? Hell ya!

so i tried all the love line. They were Not really appealing to me.When i was about to settle with the 6 diamond, i asked to try JUC( which style was denied by hubby right on spot during our last visit. He did not think that it suits my style)

but wa la! The smile on my face when I put on JUC was priceless. Even the SA could tell JUC was really the one that made me happy. Although i really wanted to get a love thin to match my wedding band, but maybe we did not need be that matchy matchy.

it was interesting that i did not get upset at all when i found out that the SA ordered the wrong bracelet for me. Instead i accepted it. And i guess something better has been sitting there waiting for me to take him home lol

( i have always thought i am a VCA girl, but i guess this year I am going to be a little funkier than that haha)

cant wait for my CDC to arrive to double up the funkinessView attachment 5402157View attachment 5402159

Congratulations!

I don't think you need a stack. In the end, sometimes a stack just dulls down the impact of each (don't slap me stack-loving people :dog: )

Congratulations!

I don't think you need a stack. In the end, sometimes a stack just dulls down the impact of each (don't slap me stack-loving people :dog: )

haha I am with you on the simplicity side. I dont normally stack. I would just wear one either a bracelet or a watch but not multiple.

maybe i will like still just wear it as it is. It is statement enough to be on its own

But maybe occasionally when I do feel funky and edgy inside out. Then i could pile them up haha

• Love
Reactions: papertiger

cant wait for my CDC to arrive to double up the funkinessView attachment 5402157View attachment 5402159
Looks fab!

Reactions: deedeedor