Unexpected Bliss! (new Tiffany)

kath2

May 2, 2012
Whoa: happiness is when you fly to Boston for business, and discover that your Marriot is literally connected to the mall, and you literally go from inside the Marriott to...

Tiffany's. Without ever going outside. Copley Marriott & Copley Plaza, where have you been all my life?

Hello, new venetian link!

Attachments

• photo-30.JPG
    photo-30.JPG
    98.7 KB · Views: 747
Reactions: soflawless
Thanks! (My hands look kinda mannish in their iPhone closeup, but oh well).

I saw the dots collection in person for the first time--going to rethink my wish-list and move a dot to the top. I wanted to see the new Bean locket, but they didn't have it. :sad:

I didn't see citrine but garnet, amethyst, carnelian, turquoise, rose quartz, and a pale blue (not sure if that was topaz or aqua). I think it would be the perfect everyday pendant--dainty but still has lots of presence. The SA says there's a pink tourmaline, too, which I'm sure is beautiful!!

Whoa: happiness is when you fly to Boston for business, and discover that your Marriot is literally connected to the mall, and you literally go from inside the Marriott to...

Tiffany's. Without ever going outside. Copley Marriott & Copley Plaza, where have you been all my life?

I love the Venetian Link bracelet, kath2. I just bought it few days ago also and can't take it off :smile::smile::biggrin::biggrin: It is such a classic piece that goes with everything and can be worn alone or layered with other pieces. I am seriously considering buying the necklace also.
Enjoy wearing your new bracelet!
Monica

Nice!! Thats my favorite hotel, we stay there often for shopping!