Uneven Coach Emblem

ralewi

O.G.
Jun 11, 2010
Would it bother you if the coach emblem was a little uneven? I bought an evening bag and the emblem is a little uneven. I did not notice it in the store, but last night I was looking at it and noticed it was uneven. I called and put another one on hold. I really don't feel like driving all the way over there to exchange it, but I think it is going to drive me nuts.

paula3boys

O.G.
Sep 16, 2008
my house
If it would drive you nuts, I would go exchange it. It would probably drive me nuts too because if I am spending a decent amount of money (any Coach items really) I expect it to be perfect.

ralewi

O.G.
Jun 11, 2010
I normally look very carefully for flaws, but I was so excited when the sa brought it to me out of hiding that I did not bother to look the others over before buying it. It was an outlet bag, but still it was $71. I don't have a lot to spend on coach and rely on the outlets, but I expect quality in the products I buy.

Last edited:

PickyCoachLover

MoreRoseGoldPlease
O.G.
Jun 9, 2010
Remember how some people were talking about the badge being upside down? I actually saw this on a wallet in Dillards about two weeks ago. I could not believe it was so widespread that even I would actually see it.
Yes, if it bothers you, you need to do something about it.

ralewi

O.G.
Jun 11, 2010
Remember how some people were talking about the badge being upside down? I actually saw this on a wallet in Dillards about two weeks ago. I could not believe it was so widespread that even I would actually see it.
Yes, if it bothers you, you need to do something about it.
You would think they would go through some sort of inspection process before being released.

Mariquel

O.G.
Jun 23, 2008
Would definitely bother me.......I'd keep thinking that people might think it's a Foach....

It is very cute, btw........

ralewi

O.G.
Jun 11, 2010
Off topic but my sister inlaw who buys real coach bags from the outlet. I asked her if she buys coach wallets and she said she got a fake one from the flea market and you can't tell the difference. I wanted to tell her why buy a real handbag to put a fake wallet in it. I would have rather have bought a nice leather non coach wallet than a fake coach or a wristlet witch are very reasonably priced.

May 9, 2010
Michigan
It would drive me nuts. I agree that I would think people would assume it was fake. And after spending what we spend on Coach....that wouldn't be cool at all.

noelsbells

Is thinking Italy...
Aug 23, 2009
NC
It would definitely drive me nuts...go exchange it - That way you wont be constantly staring at the emblem (at least thats what I would be doing)

ralewi

O.G.
Jun 11, 2010
Went after work and exchanged it. Thanks for the support ladies. When I saw the one I exchanged it for it was definitely worth the trip. I wonder why the sa did not pick the best one before bringing it to me. Are they just trying to get rid of the worst ones first. These weren't even displayed anywhere otherwise I would have compared them like I did the poppy demi clutch I bought at the same time. All I could think about all day was think that uneven emblem, so I knew I would not be able to stop looking at it.

manolita

Oct 15, 2010
Seattle
I bought a dot art wallet and the snap closure was a little off go the side, not in the middle. It bothered me. I went back to the fp store and they exchanged it gladly.
I think I am a little OCD.