Undressing themselves?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I know this is fairly common, but my other 3 didn't do it...Emily has been trying to undress her self for about the last 2 months...but now...

She has figured out how to unsnap the zipper cover and unzip her blanket sleeper and get undressed. To keep her sleeper on, for the last 3 nights I have sewed the top of the zipper to her PJs...lol...my husband thinks I am crazy...but it's worked.

Anyone have any ideas or strategies so I don't have keep sewing her in?

2. Put it on backwards! We had to do that with number 2. We also had to put his diaper on backwards and use a little duck tape for good measure.

3. Maybe your DD is getting a bit hot or sweaty at night?

4. OK, that could work...I think I will have to get a few larger, so I can twist the feet around.

5. Nope, she does it all the time..it's def. I game of 'look what I can do'.

6. It was a game for my son as well, it was a way to get us to come back to his room and delay bedtime, when I tried to ignore his antics and just leave him in his diaper and cover him when he went to sleep he uped the anti and started to take his diaper off. That was when I used the backwards diaper with a strip of duct tape and backwards jammies medthod. It worked like a charm! I did have to use footless jammies for the best results.

7. Oh my gosh this made me laaaaugh out loud!!!

8. my kids were the complete opposite. they have to be clothed...it's so funny. my youngest would freak out after his bath time and run to his room to get clothes and then cry if we didn't get them on him fast enough...it was funny. he doesn't do it now...he was probably about 2 at the time :biggrin:

9. DS isn't big enough to undress himself yet. But we rarely visit DH's sister without at least one of her boys running around saying "I'm a naked boy!"