Underworld: Rise of The Lycans

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. ok so this movie was sooooooooooooooo good. i think it was way better than any of the other Underworld's. the actress who plays Sonya kicked butt in this movie, i liked her better than kate's character for the lead. i think it's because she looks stronger than kate's character and i can imagine her kicking but which i can't really do in kate's case. Luchen(spelling?) was the center of this movie and he did that role justice. i have never found that man attractive but in the movie, especially in this one love scene i was like wow. i was on the edge of my seat the entire movie. the movie was chalk full of lycans/werewolf's and i'm glad they really took the time to make them very realistic, it made a huge difference. me and the bf loved it, in fact i think we are going to watch it again today:nuts:.

so how did you like it and if you haven't seen it you def. should.

2. It is definitely on my list of things to see. I am glad to hear its good :tup:

I hope they take some of their creativity and give it to the Twilight producers, they need all the help they can get in making a good movie.

3. you are so right Twilight will need major help because the special affects in Twilight were horrible. i swear if not for Robert Pattinson Twilight would not have recovered.

4. Oh absolutely, he was the ONLY reason I went to see Twilight at midnight. I would have waited for DVD if his hot self wasnt in it.

If they follow the changing of the werewolves that Underworld did then they should be ok, BUT Summit sounds like a cheap maker of films LOL!

5. I don't know when this will be released in Singapore, but I'm definitely taking the bf to watch it! The actress who plays the lead is Rhona Mitra right? We like her! The bf is especially taken with her, after her role in Boston Legal, where she plays Tara, and has a hot accent! :P

6. Im excited to see it! I love Underworld!

7. This was a great movie and I've never seen the others. Now I gotta watch them on dvd.

8. ^^hehehe wasn't it? finally someone else watched so i can gush. i think it was the best out of the three, i really liked the story line and it explained so much. did you see the love scene, me and the bf were looking at eachother like we gotta try that one day.

9. ^Lol! Yea I loved this movie; I have always hated vampire movies but love the Underworld series. I've gotta say though, it's pretty awesome that they kept the same storyline that is mentioned in the previous movies. I knew what to expect but it was nice to actually see Lucien's side of the story :smile:

10. LOVE LOVE LOVED IT!! I already own the others and am not even going to tell you how many times I've watched them! I was so excited to see this one and it def. fulfilled my wildest expectations. My bf had never even seen the first 2 and now he wants to watch! Fan in the making! YAY! :yahoo:
    I think I must have a weird thing for vampire movies...love underworld and Blade...might just have to see twilight

11. ^^i have a thing for vampire movies as well lol, i think it started with Buffy the vampire slayer. it was very interesting to see it from Lucien's point of view but i'm sad. i wonder where the series will go next since everyone is dead. marcus, victor, sonya, cornelious, cornelious' other son the first lycan(sorry forgot his name). who exactly will kate's character fight? maybe her and her bf will fight about who does the dishes:shrugs: