Underwhelmed by Botkier Bianca bag

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am so disappointed in this bag. I received it yesterday and I had been so excited about finally buying it...and I got it and am just underwhelmed, considering the price and reputation of Botkier. I bought the Concord large ... anyone else experience this? I am probably going to pack it up and send back today.... what a let down. :sad: And I got it for 20% off too. I just keep looking at it and thinking is that what I was so hyped up about?

2. Why underwhelmed :confused1: I've been eyeing the concord as well... please stop me before I get out the credit card :yucky:

3. I don't know....I think I'm used to bags that seem to have more substance if you will..it's very light..the leather is very soft, seems quite fragile and I am worried I'll damage it..the color is not really concord, it's more of a brown with a bit of wine in it. I just expected more... Can anyone relate in a bag purchase?

4. Hmmmm, my friend bought the med. in navy and she returned it before I had a chance to look at it. She told me what she disliked the most was the color, navy was a washed out black and didn't look elegant at all. I think the concord is the prettiest color, aside from the white, but, now I'm on the fence...

5. I bought the concord large when the local store ran out of black. Picked it over the navy which looked really dull with the silver studs. I love the color!

6. I have the medium bianca in rust and I love it...I've had it for 6 or so months and the leather has held up really well..no scratches and I don't baby my bags

7. Have you ladies seen the Bianca in white canvas? IMHO ewwwwwwww :yucky:

Attached Files: