Understated but perfect!!

Loopylou157

Nov 28, 2009
I'm not going to draw this out as you all know what it is......

Here is my lovely black Roxanne A4 Tote. :biggrin:

Attachments

• A4 Tote.jpg
    A4 Tote.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 95
  • A4 Tote 2.jpg
    A4 Tote 2.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 59
^^ I bought it from a lovely ebayer. She packaged it brilliantly. When I opened it up it was wrapped in tissue paper, tied with a bow and a little tag saying, 'Enjoy your new Mulberry'. Little things like that make buying preloved so much nicer! xx

Very nice indeed. You will be the most stylish person shopping this Saturday afternoon! It looks like it would be great for running around town with. Great 'go with everything' colour too. And what a lovely ebayer, such a nice touch to make it extra special for you. Congratulations! xx

Thanks for all your lovely comments Ladies! I've had a pretty rubbish day TBH. So when I got home and the postman arrived soon after with my parcel it cheered me up.

IWANB - The second I unwrapped it my text books, magazines and folders were in there!! Considering how much is in there, it's still quite comfy on the shoulder!

Elvis - I was just thinking how nice it would look in Oak......................

Thanks for all your lovely comments Ladies! I've had a pretty rubbish day TBH. So when I got home and the postman arrived soon after with my parcel it cheered me up.

IWANB - The second I unwrapped it my text books, magazines and folders were in there!! Considering how much is in there, it's still quite comfy on the shoulder!

Elvis - I was just thinking how nice it would look in Oak......................

It looks gorgeous- Id post you a pic but you know Im useless at it- I prefer my oak to choc but choc is a workhorse- and its pretty nice in sand too for the warmer months!!! (may just have added that one along the line too)