Understanding Alexa Pricing

TejasMama

O.G.
Mar 29, 2007
Hello Everyone,

I remember when the Alexa first came out, it was $1,250, is that right? Now they are $1,850? Is this the standard pricing now? I have seen Netaporter selling the new polished oak for $1,500 in oak and $1,650 in black. I've also kept my eye on eBay for preloved ones but am not sure if I will find one in a price that makes sense.

So, what should we now expect in terms of pricing for Alexa? Can anyone clarify so I know what is reasonable to expect in terms of a possible discount or deal? Thank you!

I called the Mulberry outlet in CA and they have Alexa in black, oak and bluebell for $1,480.00. Just FYI

Funny, I called them today too and got the same quote! I can tell you that during the sale about 2 months ago, I bought a pavement gray Alexa and a shrunken calf pheasant green Alexa for $1,895 total. So, it's tough to pay $1,480 for one.

Do you mean from outlets or do you mean on other sites having sales/flash sales? I don't find my stockists for Mulberry here in the US.

Net-A-Porter have bi-annual sales which may include a couple of Alexas. I bought my OS black Alexa for $1100. I have also seen regular-sized Alexa on sale there. The color options are limited though.

Mulberry Website also offers seasonal sales. The last one was one or two months ago. I saw 3-4 Alexas in different leather and color combo. They were between $1000 and $1200 each.

By the way I live in the US too.

Last edited:
Funny, I called them today too and got the same quote! I can tell you that during the sale about 2 months ago, I bought a pavement gray Alexa and a shrunken calf pheasant green Alexa for $1,895 total. So, it's tough to pay $1,480 for one.

Do they have sales at certain times of the year? Maybe again after the holidays? I'm wondering when the best time would be to try again. Thank you.

Glad I saw this post. I got excited about some Mulberry Alexas being on Gilt recently (They still are), and I figured they'd be a steal, but they seem to be not very far off Net-A-Porter's regular price. Given, I don't usually buy off that site. I'll link the 2 Alexas here. They should be on sale for the next month (It says 35 days from now).

http://www.gilt.com/sale/women/luxu...-lizard-embossed-leather-accent-small-satchel
http://www.gilt.com/sale/women/luxu...-alexa-polished-buffalo-leather-small-satchel