Underappreciated bags

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 May 17, 2016
    Last edited: May 17, 2016
    I'd like to purchase another LV, but I'm interested in some of the models that aren't as popular (newer or older). So I wanted to ask...what is your favorite underappreciated LV bag? It seems like the Neverfull, Speedy, Artsy, Delightful, etc. all get a lot of attention, but what bag do you love that you think isn't discussed a lot??

For me, it's the Siracusa. I have it in the pm and adore it! Not too large, not too small.

gajitldy likes this.
  2. Mine is the Sonatine in Monogram Canvas. It has the raspberry/red microfiber suede like lining that LV no longer offers or makes anymore.

3. my Westminster GM. love everything about it; the pleating, the zipper pull, it's worry free and the size is perfect.

4. For me it's the Soffi in damier azur - gorgeous bag! Wish I had known about it when it was available.

5. Great thread!!

For me it's the Verona MM (DE). I saw this bag and fell in love with it, it was my first LV item. It doesn't/didn't seem to be very popular and I have no idea why, I think it's gorgeous and I use mine every day.

I think it's been discontinued now :sad:

6. Yes, I've always admired this bag too! I'm surprised it was never more popular.

Cicci783 likes this.
  7. Mine is my Odeon PM. It doesn't seem to be very popular, but I love mine so much. For me, a crossbody bag should be all about ease. Here are the things I love:

1. It lays flat to the body and is comfortable to wear.
    2. It has an exterior pocket for much needed items like keys and phone.
    3. It has a zipper top which makes accessing contents while the bag is on your body a breeze.

8. Hoxton...very sad they got rid of the model. :crybaby:

Havanese 28 and Pandoravuitton like this.
  9. Definitely the Mazarine!!! It's almost identical to the Siena (except it's made with the awesome Empreinte leather), but not as popular, which I don't understand why...

mazarine likes this.

10. LVoe the Verona! It reminds me a lot of the Tivoli. Too bad they discontinued both...

11. The bucket. It was never a popular bag when it was still in production and is even less so now that it is discontinued. But I still love it. I had to get three :sweatdrop:

Attached Files:

misstrine85 likes this.
  12. Audacieuse. Polarizing because of the suede trim. But, it's basically the empreinte version of the Sully but with a crossbody/long strap option. It's one of my most favorite bags and one of the reasons why I look forward to the fall/winter months.

GaladrielDelabois likes this.
  13. I heard the Noe is not exactly easy to find. I think that's pretty under rated. IMO.

14. So glad to see your photo...I love the bucket too!! I have a mono and it actually fits so much and slips onto my shoulder so easily.

I'm also adding the tuileries to the list. I love that bag but never saw anyone with it.

NWGal likes this.
  15. Thanks!!! I've always loved the bucket as it was the first bag that made me fall for LV! Too bad LV discontinued it, but I guess it didn't appeal to many...