under your skirt???

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. what do you wear under a casual, flowy skirt???

i hate the feeling of wearing a slip , but also don't want to be "exposed"

do you wear shorts? what kind?

i don't really like the feeling of spandex/lycra shorts...as it gets hotter, i hate the feeling of the lycra on my legs

2. hmm.. i dont really wear anything underneath besides underwear.

3. Because I am often chasing my kids around a park, I also like something so I am not totally exposed if I have to bend or lift or twist. I like satiny tap pants. For me, they are the adult alternative to wearing shorts under a dress, and they are short and flowy enough not to be too hot or restrictive.

4. Boyshorts!

5. I love those skirts and wear them a lot. I just wear underwear- but they are normally boy short styled. Mine all have a lining in addition to the skirt, so I really don't worry too much about flashing (lol!).

6. Cute lacy underwear! But alas, that's what i always wear. (had to answer, cause i'm wearing a short pleated/flowy skirt now, hahaha)

7. I wear boyshorts with skirts and dresses.

8. just underwear, unless it's white, then I'll go with a slip. If I feel like I might be exposed, I'll just wear shorts instead.

9. Just underwhere. Or spandex shorts, if it's a particularly windy day.

10. Usually just panties, but sometimes a slip. I love slips; they're so old-fashioned and proper.

11. Just undies for me too.

12. Just underwear. If it's going to be see through without anything underneath I won't buy it.

13. boyshorts!!!

14. I wear knickers like this so i feel less naked!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. I rock the boyshorts under skirts and dresses as well. VS also sells shorts that are like underwear in their Angel's collection that are under sleepwear I think. Those would work as well because they're cut like underwear, but look like shorts so they're not as obvious.