under eye cream?

I just bought the Chanel eye cream for puffiness. I haven't noticed a change but I do like the feel of it on my skin. I just bought it a week ago. Good luck. If you are looking for concealer, I like the Armani concealer.

The only thing that helps with my dark under-eye circles is drinking enough water and getting enough sleep. No under-eye cream that I have ever used has worked for dark circle, in spite of the promises that they make.

The only thing that helps with my dark under-eye circles is drinking enough water and getting enough sleep. No under-eye cream that I have ever used has worked for dark circle, in spite of the promises that they make.

ITA--nothing has ever worked for me either. Do you have allergies? They can cause dark under-eye circles.

Yes, the allergies can make your dark circles worse, I have them too. I am faithful to the Chanel age-delay eye gel and have noticed a difference but they are still there. You have to try it and stick with it for a few weeks. I want to try the Chanel eye tonic. Has anyone tried that one?:idea:

I noticed that the dark circles under my eyes improve when i'm not having allergy symptoms, so I take Zyrtec-d when I can hack it (sometimes zyrtec makes me dizzy.) Otherwise, MAC concealor is my friend:graucho:

Hi, I have just started a blog that gathers tips related to dark circles from forums and web sites; the causes of dark circles, home remedies, eye creams reviews, make up tips , natural healer and etc. I also write about my personal experiences dealing with dark circles. It would be wonderful if you can drop by to visit my web site my dark circles blog - home remedies, tips on reduce dark circles, DIY home treatment, dark cirlces make up, dark circles under eye removeto check out the latest information about dark circles. I hope it helps. Thank you!