under eye cream?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I need to find an eye cream for dark circle, so far i have used strivectin-sd, hylexin but i haven't notice any changes at all, any recommendation ?
    Thanks;)

2. I just bought the Chanel eye cream for puffiness. I haven't noticed a change but I do like the feel of it on my skin. I just bought it a week ago. Good luck. If you are looking for concealer, I like the Armani concealer.

3. The only thing that helps with my dark under-eye circles is drinking enough water and getting enough sleep. No under-eye cream that I have ever used has worked for dark circle, in spite of the promises that they make.

4. ITA--nothing has ever worked for me either. Do you have allergies? They can cause dark under-eye circles.

5. Yes, the allergies can make your dark circles worse, I have them too. I am faithful to the Chanel age-delay eye gel and have noticed a difference but they are still there. You have to try it and stick with it for a few weeks. I want to try the Chanel eye tonic. Has anyone tried that one?:idea:

6. I noticed that the dark circles under my eyes improve when i'm not having allergy symptoms, so I take Zyrtec-d when I can hack it (sometimes zyrtec makes me dizzy.) Otherwise, MAC concealor is my friend:graucho:

7. what about cernor? my dermatologist told me that this
    one is effective for dark circle.. have you girls tried it? :rolleyes:

8. I haven't heard of cernor? Where do you get that and how much?:s

9. Hi, I have just started a blog that gathers tips related to dark circles from forums and web sites; the causes of dark circles, home remedies, eye creams reviews, make up tips , natural healer and etc. I also write about my personal experiences dealing with dark circles. It would be wonderful if you can drop by to visit my web site my dark circles blog - home remedies, tips on reduce dark circles, DIY home treatment, dark cirlces make up, dark circles under eye removeto check out the latest information about dark circles. I hope it helps. Thank you!

10. try la prairie! i love them!