Undecided: Speedy B 25 or Delightful PM

roshe

Roshe
Aug 24, 2014
I want to get another bag but I still have a couple of months to decide. I thought I was pretty sure that I am going to get the Delightful PM in DE but I keep looking at pictures and videos of Speedy B 25 (Mono or DE) and I think I want it too. I cannot decide and I can only get one bag. Help. :confused1: I have a Speedy 25, Speedy 30 and a Neverfull. What will you get if you were me?

I would sell the two existing speedys and save for both the delightful and speedy b. Lol (I actually did this a few years back). [emoji6] Both bags are must-have basics along with the neverfull in my opinion.

I would personally go with the Delightful since you already have two Speedys in your collection. But another thing to consider for a shoulder bag is whether you prefer to wear it on only one shoulder or cross body

Since you already have 2 classic Speedys, I'd try the NF. You might not like the Speedy B if you try it on; I admired the B on everyone else, so wanted one, but the shoulder strap was too wide for me and the end of the strap stuck out 2 inches, no matter what I did to it-so sent it back--Long story short, you better try on whatever it is before you buy!

The Speedy 30 has a sentimental value for me and I just recently got the Speedy 25. I don't want to sell my other bags. :|

Well rats. I have both and love them so much but I grab the speedy b more now that I'm a mom and need hands and shoulders free. If you're looking for an easy everyday bag, speedy b. But to add diversity to your collection, go with delightful. But I definitely recommend eventually owning both. [emoji4]

When you have 2x Speedys I would prefer the Delightful PM :smile:
It is a very nice bag - I have it too ;)
(and I have 2x Speedys)

There fit a lot of stuff in the Delightful!
It´s a light bag - I bought a shoulder strap for it too and so I can wear it crossbody too.