Undecided - should I return one?

wolvergambit

Jun 12, 2011
So I picked up the Laila in Fawn which is a bag that I have loved every since I saw it at the FP store. I also ended up getting the Laila in the Mauve Python and the Baby Sage in the Ash. So I know the Fawn is definately a keeper, but I'm not sure if I should return the Woven Ash or not? Do you think the Laila Mauve Python is too close to the Fawn Laila?

Attachments

• laila4.jpg
    laila4.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 329
  • laila5.jpg
    laila5.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 326
  • laila6.jpg
    laila6.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 330
They are very similar to me. I would return one. But take my opinion with a grain of salt. I try to never buy a bag that's similar to something I already have and I never buy the same color twice. But if you really love them, does it matter? Only you know what's best for you. :smile:

If you can, keep all three. The colors and leather textures of the Lailas are enough to differentiate themselves from their similar shapes. I just love the color of the mauve embossed Laila and the shimmery leather of the fawn Laila!

nope, you are not allowed to return any. :P

i guess if i were you and really looked to return one, assuming you like the bigness of the bigger two....keep the first two and return woven. get a woven wallet/wristlet(s) to go with the big sages intead