Undecided Option Montaigne or Azur?

Aug 14, 2006
I wanted to buy a LV this weekend.

I've come down to two choices:

Damier Azur Pochette :love:
(LV has 2, and they have waiting lists for this and Speedy 25 List is too huge for me to be added)

or

Epi Montaigne Clutch in Black:love:
(LV only had 1 last one in stock)

I do love both of the above. I wish I could buy both. But going to two concerts, a live hockey game got in my LV funds :Push: But it was so much fun!! That I don't mind. But now I have to decide which one. I wanted to get a Black Petit Noe, but they do not have any in stock. But I also loved the above two choices is what I wanted to get also lol.

:shrugs: Any suggestions? I like Azur Pochette for the Spring and Summer. But love the look of the Black Epi.

My other option is not buy anything - and save for something for the fall. But thats too long for me to wait. lol

Well this choice is a bit hard for me to make. Because I want both, but can't get both. And I'm sort of leaning towards the Epi Montaigne Clutch.

Either one of the above would be my first Azur or Epi. :tender:

Well this choice is a bit hard for me to make. Because I want both, but can't get both. And I'm sort of leaning towards the Epi Montaigne Clutch.

Either one of the above would be my first Azur or Epi. :tender:

Not only would your first LV purchase be special. You'll be a lucky first to own a new style from the Epi line. The clutch will be functional from day to evening.:flowers:

the montaigne clutch. i'm eyeing that up too. i think its very funtional i think the strap can be completely taken out which i love.

i hope they have more colors to come in due course