Undecided on which Peyton to get

BlackApple

Coached Out
O.G.
Mar 16, 2009
Boston bred/ Houston Texas
I finally lucked up and will get a Peyton bag after all. I was very disappointed the outlet here near me never got them. Another TPF'er was nice enough to let me know an outlet in MA has them and my mom is picking it for me tomorrow. I am having a hard time deciding between the black patent and the gray patent. I plan on using this bag for my schoolwork/ travel on bag when I go on trips. I have been lusting after a nice gray bag since the cheap one I use now is falling apart at the seams but think I may get more use out of the black. Which one would you pick? I did have them hold the black for now.

ilovepapayamilk

IN LOVE WITH SAGE
O.G.
Aug 29, 2007
New England
if you already have more than one black bags, just go for gray one. It' neutral and goes with everything, just like black and not that black!:biggrin:

sissabelle

Oct 11, 2007
Jersey
I would go with the grey... the color is so gorgeous & IMHO it's just as neutral as black. Good luck with your decision!

Coach Dedicated

Always another bag..
Oct 10, 2009
DEF THe grey one. It's so beautiful, and very neutral. If you have a lot of black bags, I would def go for the grey (plus, I had been searching for one for over a year!) Black is beautiful but does show more dirt than the gray one (including finger smudges)

miss_chiff

O.G.
Mar 4, 2008
I presume the gray one is patent. This would be handy if it rains or snows.
It's a color that really goes with alot, just like black.
Edit-oops! Went to Bermuda! Both are patent. Nice.
I still say gray, good year round. Soft enough in color.

Mar 24, 2009
Atlanta, GA
all peytons are fabulous in my book so you can't go wrong with either BUT i simply can't stop carrying it since i got it... i absolutely love it! the nickel hardware and the shimmer of the grey patent make it a stunner!!

CCfor C

O.G.
Mar 22, 2007
I have the gray patent and just can't quit looking at it. I had decided to return it because it really is too big, but I just don't know if I can...it is too too lovely. AND a great color.

ecj*waxy

O.G.
Sep 8, 2009
I think the grey is Very Pretty, but I completely :heart:LOVE:heart: the black!!! It's just so shiny and sparkly! And the brass hardware is so gorgeous!