undecided between reg sahara city and gsh sahara day...!

which one?

• sahara rh city

• sahara gsh day

Results are only viewable after voting.
lol- i'm REALLY undecided! would you believe i'm about to research regular covered hardware now???!!

I like the GGH but I saw the most beautiful Sahara City in GCH, I'm not a fan of the GCH but I have to say that in this particular color is very stunning! I really felt in love with that combo. In that color, you can really appreciate all the leather work that the Giant covered has, it's so so beautiful! You might want to check on that one as well. Sorry, I know, I'm not helping much! ;)

thanks! the more suggestions the better! i actually looked at the giant covered... and liked it too!! decisions, decisions!! :biggrin:
I like the GGH but I saw the most beautiful Sahara City in GCH, I'm not a fan of the GCH but I have to say that in this particular color is very stunning! I really felt in love with that combo. In that color, you can really appreciate all the leather work that the Giant covered has, it's so so beautiful! You might want to check on that one as well. Sorry, I know, I'm not helping much! ;)

I voted for the day with GSH. Just tried this on earlier in the week and it was gorgeous. The only concern is color transfer from jeans so you need to be sure that won't be an issue where the bag hits you and depending on your jeans...